Other ways to donate
Donate a gift in your Will
After you have taken care of your loved ones, why not extend your gift to other Australians in need of care by leaving a bequest to Lifeline. You’ll be ensuring that our life saving work continues.
Your bequest enables us to plan for the long term. You’ll be helping us provide mental health, suicide prevention and crisis support services to all Australians 24 hours a day.
If you would like more information about bequests or would like to request further information about Lifeline before making your decision, please contact us on 1800 800 768 or email us at email@example.com
Donate in celebration
Many people choose to support a charity by encouraging their family and friends to give a gift in lieu of buying birthday, wedding or special anniversary gifts.
If you would like to support Lifeline in this way, please visit karma currency or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate in memory
A Memorial Donation to Lifeline is a thoughtful way to remember someone, and at the same time help give support and life to those who remain.
To make a Memorial Donation in honour of a loved one:
- Call: Lifeline directly on 1800 800 768
- Mail: Send a cheque/money order/credit card details by post to:
Lifeline National Office
PO Box 173
Deakin West ACT 2600
- Email: email@example.com
To process memorial donations please provide the following information:
- Your name and address (for receipting purposes)
- The name and address of the deceased person
- The name and address of the next of kin or nearest family member (so we can inform them of your kind memorial donation. The amount donated will not be disclosed unless specifically requested)
In Memoriam envelopes
In Memoriam envelopes are also available to those wishing to make a donation to Lifeline in lieu of flowers.
Envelopes are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Only 10% of funds raised are spent on administration