Working with others
This workshop is designed for frontline workers including but not limited to retail, call centre, collections, customer services, complaints handling and escalations staff, case managers or anyone exposed to challenging interactions in the workplace.
This workshop aims to provide participants with practical skills and knowledge to deal with people who may present with challenging, abusive or
Managing Challenging Interactions is a 4-hour, interactive, facilitator-led session.
Using the Lifeline ’Recognise, Respond and Refer’ framework, participants will learn:
- Contextually what may be going on with a distressed person
- How the brain reacts to stress
- Communication skills to assist difficult or emotional conversation
- What to do if callers/colleagues are at risk of suicide
- Self-care strategies you can use during and after difficult calls
Download the Managing Challenging Interactions brochure.
For group workplace courses
We can also schedule dedicated courses for you. We require a minimum of 12 participants, up to a maximum of 20 participants. We can also tailor the course to suit your workplace. Please enquire for pricing and further details.
Not-for-profit pricing is available.
For more information contact us via our Managing Challenging Interactions course enquiry form.