Help us to help others.
Lifeline South East (SA) Inc. provides a range of services that seek to reach and support the whole of community. As a primarily self funded charity, we rely on the support of individuals and businesses for our continued existence.
By making a donation you can contribute toward the continuation of our vital services.
- By credit card, cash or cheque. Contact our Centre’s Finance/Administration Manager or CEO on: (08) 8723 2299 or [email protected].
- By including a bequest in your will.
- By donating clothes, books or bric a brac to the Lifeline Warehouse. Contact Warehouse coordinator on: (08) 8723 9322.
- By sponsoring an Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST). Contact CEO for more information on: (08) 8723 2299 or [email protected].
- By shopping at our Lifeline stores – every purchase helps support our 24 hour telephone crisis support service.