With an extensive corporate relations program, Lifeline has demonstrated time again how it works with the business community to develop successful cause-related marketing strategies that create mutually beneficial relationships that make a difference in the Australian community while meeting your business objectives.
We know that the right partnership will impact and improve the quality of life of your workforce, their families and your stakeholders, which in turn will increase your workplace morale, employee productivity and overall visibility within the community.
We also know that:
- 66% of consumers would choose a brand that promotes its support of a charity over one that does not
- In the last year 23% of consumers had switched due to a brand’s support of a cause
- 49% of Australians are concerned about mental heath as a social issue
- Real Not Spiel, Sweeney/Cavill + Co, 2008.
You can partner strategically with Lifeline in the following ways:
- Fund the development of Lifeline suicide prevention community projects to connect people with care in high-risk communities
- Provide cash funding that allows Lifeline to increase its brand awareness, increase community support and develop programs that will contribute to our future sustainability
- Fund Lifeline’s existing 24 hour telephone crisis support service - 13 11 14, train our Telephone Crisis Supporters and provide online services
- Provide Lifeline exposure to your existing markets and customer touch points, connecting the public with care and generating more community support and donations
- Fund a new Lifeline initiative – we have many projects waiting to happen but need the resources to take the project to the next phase. Your corporate funding will allow us to develop, trial and implement a range of projects that address mental health in Australia.
Read more about Lifeline's existing national strategic partnerships with MTAA Superannuation Fund, Stacks of Snacks, News Digital Media and Prime Super.
To discuss strategic partnership opportunities with Lifeline please contact Lifeline's corporate relations team.