NYCM Fast Facts:
- 6 Day – 5 Night Twin $3,180 / 5 Day – 4 Night Twin $2,680 / 4 Day – 3 Night $2,450
- Wednesday 1 November or Thursday 2 November
- Friday 3 November
- Opening Ceremony – Central Park
- Saturday 4 November
- 8.30am Highline 5K run
- Pasta Party
- Sunday 5 November
- Race Day! 0600hrs buses depart
- Monday 6 November
- Farewell NYC or continue the Big Apple adventure!
- Accommodation – 4 star Courtyard Marriott Time Square West
To book, register your interest or for more information contact:
“I ran the New York Marathon for Lifeline last year with two of our most avid supporters DJ TigerLily and Matt Cross.
It was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.
More than ever Lifeline needs our help, sadly the rates of suicide are increasing and are double the national road toll. Lifeline has innovative programs and new technologies to build resilient communities that seek help in times of crisis.
We need your help to raise awareness and vital funds to continue our life saving work!
Join us for 2017 NYCM!”
Pete Shmigel, CEO of Lifeline Australia about running NYCM in 2016